insightpay is committed to the continued development of online and usability capability of their tools, to assist clients in benchmarking to market and developing remuneration structures.
insightpay provides current, reliable information on salaries and benefits from a comprehensive and proven database. Experienced remuneration specialists deliver a professional range of services for remuneration decision making, undertaking specialised data analysis for specific needs. insightpay publishes surveys twice a year enabling clients to make better decisions about salaries and benefits. insightpay currently offer the following remuneration surveys:
- All-industries Salary Survey is a national summary of a range of roles from General Management, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing and other roles.
- Utilities Salary Survey across electricity, gas, and water
- Local Authorities Remuneration Survey focused on local government
- Health Insurance Industry Remuneration Survey
In addition, the insightpay Jobscore job evaluation system assists clients in determining job value and linking these to market based salaries, which enables clients to:
- Establish a job-evaluated grade structure
- Use Jobscore to support your existing organisational structure by understanding the relative job value of roles